To meet growing demand, FORS has funded extra Practitioner courses in London. The workshops, offered free of charge to FORS members, will take place at the Fleet Source Training Centre in Barking.
The workshops remain fully funded in 2017 as one of the many benefits of your FORS membership. Complete all nine workshops and you will become part of a growing number of FORS Practitioners – a select group of individuals currently numbering almost 800.
The following workshops will take place at the Fleet Source Training Centre:
- 2 – Managing work-related road safety – Tuesday 3 October
- 3 – Managing driver fitness and impairment – Tuesday 3 October
- 4 – Managing driver assessment and training – Tuesday 17 October
- 5 – Post-collision procedures and analysis – Tuesday 17 October
- 6 – Safe and efficient fleet management – Tuesday 24 October
- 7 – Reducing fuel use and minimising environmental impacts – Tuesday 24 October
- 8 – Minimising transport fines and charges – Tuesday 31 October
- 9 – Monitoring and measuring road fleet performance – Tuesday 31 October
Booking early is advised as the workshops fill up fast and are allocated on a first come first served basis.
For more information, and to book your place, please click here.